Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

Good Afternoon Stitchers!!!
Well.....the cold events are taking place in Georgia this year.  We haven't had a wicked winter like this ..ever!
The US tempts have plummeted all over except,California, which has been in a severe drought, even the mountains are naked!
What is weird about it is this......3 days maybe 4 cold.....then up it scoots to 70 for 2 or 3 days!!!  Then a new freeze comes and that is the cycle this year!  Azaleas, in some parts, BLOOM....then POW 25 degrees....
I am sure dreading summer this year.....LOL!!!
Cat, even with that double winter coat, says.....NO!
I understand that England has had some weird weather, too!  Until this year, we have never heard of a polar vortex! 
I have really enjoyed playing my video games.  I am about 1/2 way played "Bravely Default" on my Nintendo 3DS XL.  http://www.pinterest.com/toniastitches/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds/
I play a game then I post about it.  I have really enjoyed the last 3 I have played.  I am thinking about getting a new one-Kirby Triple Deluxe-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfhOl5dAu4
In the meantime, I have a new design for you!!!  I do hope that you like it and will stitch it!!




















Pattern Name:    A bit of Ireland
Designed By:    Tonia Pappan
Company:    OakHaven Designs
Copyright:    1999-2014
Fabric:    Aida 14, Blue
    57w X 62h Stitches
Size(s):    14 Count,   4w X 4-3/8h in
    28 Count,   2w X 2-1/8h in
    32 Count,   1-3/4w X 1-7/8h in
    36 Count,   1-1/2w X 1-5/8h in
Floss Used for Full Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
    G    2    DMC    163    Celadon Green-MD
    D    2    DMC    310    Black
    N    2    DMC    353    Peach
    V    2    DMC    433    Brown-MD
    T    2    DMC    712    Cream
    O    2    DMC    798    Delft Blue-DK
    X    2    DMC    815    Garnet-MD
    c    2    DMC    816    Garnet
    1    2    DMC    947    Burnt Orange
    K    2    DMC    986    Forest Green-VY DK
    7    2    DMC    3815    Celadon Green-DK
    F    2    DMC    3816    Celadon Green-MD
    3    2    DMC    3817    Celadon Green-LT
    P    2    DMC    3820    Straw-DK
    J    2    DMC    3852    Straw-VY DK
    L    2    DMC    B5200    Snow White

Happy Stitching!
Stay Safe!!
Tonia

3 comments:

Annie said...

We're expecting 6-9" of snow tonight here. I'm wondering if this winter will ever end!

Thanks for the cute chart.

Tara said...

Indiana's winter is weird too. Snow and ice on one day and warmth the next. I guess at least the snow melts fast :)

Anonymous said...

I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.
voyante

Post a Comment