Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Good Afternoon stitching guests!!
I have returned to update you all!  I had surgery on both hands, on the palms, 4 days ago.  I made it through just fine!!  Hospitals really bum me out...LOL!!!
I have roughly 6 stitches on both palms, going up towards my fingers.  My birdy finger on my left hand and ring finger on my right.  I go back June 10th to check up and take stitches out, I guess...LOL!  I was rescheduled for some reason...
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be down for a few more days.

Stay Healthy & Be Safe!!!!!
Tonia

2 comments:

Miamina said...

Good to hear that you are recovering well. Lets hope everything goes as planned with the stitch removal.

Unknown said...

You clearly know so much about the subject, you’ve covered so many bases.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

Post a Comment