Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Welcome to OakHaven Blog!!  I am very glad that you stopped in!!!  Are you enjoying this room full of designs for you to stitch up?????  Are you sending your friends here so that they can load this gifts* of their own?
What might be your favorite style of design that are favorites of yours???
I am unlike most designers out there and have been from the very start!  I LOVE all kinds of designs so, it make very good sense that I design the same way.  So, what you see are my favorite styles!!  Since retiring I have found out that I just can't stop the designs popping in my brain...in other words.....
my brain never shuts up!!!!!  LOL!  I have been blessed for surviving 3 strokes, heart surgery, I am diabetic(that has been in control for years), Severe hip issues in both hips, and a lower back issue which put me in a wheel chair.  Which put a dead stop for things that I enjoy doing.....art shows, Farmer's Markets, golf, swimming(too dangerous nowadays plus the standing and walking to the water)Horses(mine went to a 14 year old for her birthday), rose & flower gardens, which I severely miss, long walks with my dogs(4 to 7 miles daily), craft shows, cat shows(Ruchi Cattery-Siamese for 12 years), baking(which I can still do that, but, I need Joe's help as I can not stand over 3 minutes).  Want to know something funny???????  Speaking of Joe and his helping me, he ALWAYS sneezes when opening the oven door!!!  He has certainly been a joy in my life...
So...take this day to tell those you love, that you love them.  Tomorrow might not come for them............
Now for today's gift...............................................
Pattern Name: Home Bird
Designed By:    Tonia  Pappan
Company:    OakHaven  Designs
Copyright:    1999-2011
Fabric:    Aida 14, White
    32w X 58h Stitches
Size(s):    14 Count,   2-1/4w X 4-1/8h in
    28 Count,   1-1/8w X 2h in
    32 Count,   1w X 1-3/4h in
    36 Count,   0-7/8w X 1-1/2h in
Floss Used for Full Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
    H    2    DMC    310    Black
    C    2    DMC    895    Hunter Green-VY DK
    D    2    DMC    972    Canary-DK
    B    2    DMC    3345    Hunter Green-DK
    L    2    DMC    3346    Hunter Green
    A    2    DMC    3685    Mauve-DK
    X    2    DMC    3809    Turquoise-VY DK
Floss Used for Back Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
        1    DMC    310    Black
Notes:  Please do not make copies* of this design and pass*
to friends, kit up or sell* in any fashion.
Toniaw475@hotmail.com  http://oakhavendesigns.blogspot.com/
Stay safe and come again!!!
Tonia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

“It is an art to stop and attract visitors with their brilliant writing skills. This author really knows how to bring traffic to his site. Thanks for sharing.”
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

Post a Comment