Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Good Morning Stitchers!!
I do hope with this post, that yall are safe & healthy.  This is the completion of my "12 Days of Christmas" gift to you.  I hope that you will stitch this design   ;)
Thanksgiving USA is this Thursday.  I have my big ole Tom* at 25 pounds, thawing in the fridge' taking the top level!  We like a Tom, as Toms are more tender*(20 pounds up) than Hens.  Found that out, as I was a butcher, at Winn Dixie grocery back in my work day.  First woman* on meat staff!
My meal includes Homemade dressing(part fresh cornbread with the other part seasoned white-dark bread)which is loaded  with fresh mushrooms, fresh celery, Vidalia onion(from Vidalia, Georgia), VERY light on the normal* seasonings>I hate too much sage...LOL, the juice from the turkey parts that are boiled all Wednesday morning, and neckmeat, (while the liver, giblets, & heart are given to the dogs).  Then, I stuff Tom and make a nest, all around him, with the rest.
Prep the fresh sweet potatoes in tinfoil.  Wednesday-cook potatoes for potato salad.  Cool them down in the freezer then add Hellman mayo, diced fresh red * green bell peppers(from my brother's garden), green olives, celery, chopped fine boiled eggs, salad delight relish, chopped sweet gherkin pickles, and a dill pickle for that rounded sweet-sour taste that I like!  I don't often get potato salad and when I do I make it how I love it!!  I don't do raw onion...I could never develop a taste for it..
Cranberry sauce. Bake the 4 pumpkin scratch made pies(gifts & stop overs)  Another recipe that gets ripped apart by too much seasonings.  I add more cinnamon, but, light on the others!!
Baby Le SUEUR peas.  I got the bag of granny smiths to do apple pie!!  Lastly, scratch made Pecan (south Ga fresh!)pie.  All topped with fresh made whip cream(another 'must have'  for me)
I freeze most leftovers.  I don't get tired of eating all week leftovers but...I have a man!!!  LOL!  He gets tired of them!
Pending watching football games and Joe will do his booger shows.  Surprises me Joe isn't a watcher of football..stops to my room to check on any Tennessee games, or Ga-Fla war game!  Could it be that I have monster TV in my room....that he knows* that I watch football....?  
Yes....I do the holidays.....right now I am watching the Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel in the evenings, which could run into all-nighters!!  LOL!
So, without further ado, here is the final chart of the "12 Days of Christmas" that I designed for you!






















Pattern Name:  12  Days 12
Designed By:     Tonia  Pappan
Company:         OakHaven  Designs
Copyright:        1999-2015
Fabric:    Aida 14, Dirty
    38w X 62h Stitches
Size(s):    14 Count,   2-5/8w X 4-3/8h in
    28 Count,   1-1/4w X 2-1/8h in
    32 Count,   1-1/8w X 1-7/8h in
    36 Count,   1w X 1-5/8h in
Floss Used for Full Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
    2    2    DMC    304    Christmas Red-MD
    Z    2    DMC    310    Black
    A    2    DMC    321    Christmas Red
    1    2    DMC    353    Peach
    N    2    DMC    420    Hazelnut Brown-DK
    C    2    DMC    498    Christmas Red-DK
    U    2    DMC    726    Topaz-LT
    P    2    DMC    728    Topaz
    T    2    DMC    783    Topaz-MD
    L    2    DMC    895    Hunter Green-VY DK
    G    2    DMC    958    Sea Green-DK
    7    2    DMC    959    Sea Green-MD
    F    2    DMC    964    Sea Green-LT
    W    2    DMC    3031    Mocha Brown-VY DK
    K    2    DMC    3345    Hunter Green-DK
    J    2    DMC    3346    Hunter Green
    H    2    DMC    3812    Sea Green-VY DK
    X    2    DMC    3865    Winter White
    Y    2    DMC    Ecru    Ecru
Floss Used for French Knots:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
        1    DMC    310    Black
Floss Used for Back Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
        1    DMC    310    Black
        1    DMC    420    Hazelnut Brown-DK
        1    DMC    895    Hunter Green-VY DK
        1    DMC    3781    Mocha Brown-DK
Notes:   A GIFT for you!!!  Please send your friends to this Blog
so that they can get their own copy of this design!
Merry Christmas!!  Tonia at OakHaven Designs since 1999
Stay safe!
Happy Thanksgiving USA!

1 comment:

rosi said...


Voilà une description qui donne envie... Je le note dans un coin ! :)


voyance gratuite

Post a Comment