Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hi there everybody!
It has been quite awhile since I posted here....sorry.....
But, there are reasons....1st I lost my favorite uncle, my mom's brother.  Duke was a Harley Bike owner & lover of antique Harleys.  He carried his around in a customized van to make the trips from New Hampshire to Daytona on bike week every year.  He would stop by on his way down and back home to see me.  I miss that......terribly....So this added to my sister's health, the death of Joe's sister, and my computer* problems.  Mine REFUSES to save.  My other sister was suppose to bring my niece down and work on my problem.....6 weeks later I still wait....Oh yes I have made phone calls but no visit, to date.
In order to spend ANY time on the computer I have to reload virus protection, pinterest button, ad block, adblock Ultimate, cookie destroyer, & youtube adblock reloaded daily.
I don't know when I will be back normally as my cross stitch charts do not save, either.....
I miss you all!  America....HAPPY 4th of July!!!  Stay Safe!!! 
Happy Stitching!!!

18 comments:

Mike Raven said...

Aww, sounds like you're having a tough time :( hope things pick up for you soon!

Anonymous said...

I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

voyance gratuite mail

denisej said...

Tonia, It's been a while since you have posted- is everything okay? Been missing you!

Unknown said...

I was truly amazed by your post.
voyance sérieuse et gratuite

rosy123 said...

Vos partages me plaient beaucoup! C'est super!!!
voyance gratuite par mail rapide

Unknown said...

J’adore vraiment ce que vous faites, bravo !!!

voyance par mail gratuit

Audrey Maurice said...

Franchement vous êtes formidable d'avoir fait un site pareil,
voyance mail gratuit

Unknown said...

Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !


voyance gratuitement par mail

rosi said...

Vraiment très intéressant. Bonne continuation à vous !


voyance amour gratuite par mail

rosi said...

Ton site est tout simplement superbe. Bravo a toi bisou


voyance gratuite

rosi said...


Voilà une description qui donne envie... Je le note dans un coin ! :)

voyance mail gratuit

rosy123 said...

j ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!
voyante

Edi said...

Dapatkan info lengkap dan jelas pada situs judi, agen judi maupun tips dan trik yang bisa dikunjungi pada situs yang ada dibawah ini.

Info Pendek
Info Jitu
Cheat Pasti
Situs Panas

rosy123 said...

Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!
voyance serieuse gratuite en ligne

rosy123 said...

Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
voyance gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...

Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
voyance en ligne

French language classes in Chennai said...

wow really good informision got lot to learn. looking forward for more informative posts from you.
French Online Course | French Language Course | Online French Courses

rosy123 said...


Un petit mot pour vous dire que votre blog est super!

voyance par mail rapide offerte

Post a Comment