Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May Day!!

May....and the heat...are on in Georgia today!  Mother's Day and my birthday are happening this month!!!
Walmart surprised me yesterday...I found God of War and God of War 2 for the Playstation 3, packaged together, for a low price of $28.00, so I got them!!  I have God of War 3, so now I will play the whole story!
This is graphic with blood, so it is NOT recommended for 15 and younger*  But, the older ones out there will find this game a challenge and the beauty is like watching a movie!  Very smooth texture!  The storyline is like playing a role-playing game, which is my favorite type!  And $28 to boot!  Not many women play the games, although the market is growing FAST, with older women leading the way!  I have been playing since the early days of Atari and Colecovision!
I am in love with the DS, too!  Tons of role-playing just for me!!  I like textris and some puzzles, too, but the harder puzzles are too complex for me due to that last stroke that I had.   BUT, the games are what made my right side work again!!!  Doctors freaked when they found out that I do games to stimulate memory....LOL!   Thank God...LOL!  I couldn't play games or cross stitch for 9 months...THAT was the pits!!
Here is a little pattern, just for you stitchers out there!!
 










































Pattern Name:    Love
Designed By:    Tonia  Pappan
Company:    OakHaven  Designs
Copyright:    1999-2010
Fabric:    Aida 14, Antique White
    30w X 38h Stitches
Size(s):    14 Count,   2-1/8w X 2-5/8h in
    28 Count,   1w X 1-1/4h in
    32 Count,   0-7/8w X 1-1/8h in
    36 Count,   0-3/4w X 1h in
Floss Used for Full Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
    L    2    DMC    310    Black
    c    2    DMC    816    Garnet
Floss Used for Back Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
        1    DMC    310    Black
Notes:Please do not make copies* of this design and pass*
to friends, kit up or sell* in any fashion.
Toniaw475@hotmail.com   OakHaven Designs: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OakHavenDesigns/
Happy Stitchings!
Take care of you!!

1 comment:

susane said...

That's the first I just visited your website and I find it really interesting! Congratulations!

voyance par mail gratuite

Post a Comment