Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hi stitchers!!!
I do hope that you all have had a really good week and all are safe!  
Were you able to get some stitching done this week?
What are the themes?  I am, still, doing Halloweenies!  I am finishing up on another and I will have that done later tonight!
These are my babies for this week, so far!!
































 














































All Linda's flosses except 1 from The Dye is Cast* now closed*
Linda's site:  http://home.earthlink.net/~stellarfibers/fibers.html 

Visit my Group, if you are not already!!!  :)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OakHavenDesigns/ 
Happy Stitchings!
Tonia





6 comments:

Mary said...

Wow Tonia, you have been in a serious stitching mood. Everything is so pretty; and I just love your designs.

vivian said...

your stitching is beautiful.
you have been very busy and with fingers on fire...I love Halloween designs these past few years....must get some done.
still trying to catch up on UFO and xmas ornies...every year I say January but it ends up being September.....lol...vivian

Mel said...

Are all these your designs?

Unknown said...

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
voyance sérieuse et gratuite

Anonymous said...

All the tips you shared are adorable !!! Thank you.

voyance rapide gratuite en ligne

rosy123 said...

Superb blog much more complete and practical. It will take me months to manage to "catch up" on my delay.
A big thank-you.

voyance privée en ligne gratuite

Post a Comment