Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello Stitchers!
Until the last couple of days, you haven't heard from me.  I am fine.  I have been so distracted with playing my games, and doing up some *Pinterest*.  I am *marrying* this Blog, with Pinterest, through my designs.  Yep.....I have the design fever again........I suppose that I knew all along that I could never get away from designing.  This time, however, I am going into GIFT mode.......
Sharing is a way for me to Meet* people.  This world has become so very chaotic in the past 4 years.....so many deaths...so much hate.....so much greed..ME ME ME...is all you hear!  I am finding my games and designing are more important to me than this person blaming that person without all the facts!!!!!  They are CRAZY with getting the spotlight!!!
So, this I do instead of listening to all that gossip......
Enjoy this day.....

2 comments:

voyance said...

That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!
voyance email amour

rosy123 said...

Je vais profiter de cet été pour faire tout ca ! Bref tout ca pour te dire merci pour tous ces conseils !!
voyance gratuitement par mail

Post a Comment