Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello Stitchers!
Until the last couple of days, you haven't heard from me.  I am fine.  I have been so distracted with playing my games, and doing up some *Pinterest*.  I am *marrying* this Blog, with Pinterest, through my designs.  Yep.....I have the design fever again........I suppose that I knew all along that I could never get away from designing.  This time, however, I am going into GIFT mode.......
Sharing is a way for me to Meet* people.  This world has become so very chaotic in the past 4 years.....so many deaths...so much hate.....so much greed..ME ME ME...is all you hear!  I am finding my games and designing are more important to me than this person blaming that person without all the facts!!!!!  They are CRAZY with getting the spotlight!!!
So, this I do instead of listening to all that gossip......
Enjoy this day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment