Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Howdy and good evening!!!
Welcome to my page.  I have a "favor" to ask you.................................................................
Would you kindly, let me know how you are liking this set of Halloween designs this year???
I would, greatly, love to hear what you think.  It does a designer good to know how other stitchers like the work....especially when it is a gift!!!
Today has been a quiet day in Georgia.  We are watching a storm brew down south.  As much as I LOVE rain, wind I don't care about  LOL!!!!
Today wasn't as sickening hot as it has been!  All in all a good day.
I have been playing a lot of Nintendo  3DS.XL lately!  I love playing the games and it never gets old to me..Smokey Black is my color*

















And this is the game that I am currently playing:











Today I have another Halloween design for you!!
Here is is:





















Pattern Name:  Witch
Designed By:    Tonia Pappan
Company:    OakHaven Designs
Copyright:    1999-2015
Fabric:    Aida 14, French Blue
    51w X 75h Stitches
Size(s):    14 Count,   3-5/8w X 5-1/4h in
    28 Count,   1-3/4w X 2-5/8h in
    32 Count,   1-1/2w X 2-1/4h in
    36 Count,   1-3/8w X 2h in
Floss Used for Full Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
    B    2    DMC    155    Blue Violet-MD DK
    X    2    DMC    310    Black
    H    2    DMC    333    Blue Violet-VY DK
    A    2    DMC    340    Blue Violet-MD
    J    2    DMC    471    Avocado Green-VY LT
    V    2    DMC    720    Orange Spice-DK
    U    2    DMC    721    Orange Spice-MD
    P    2    DMC    722    Orange Spice-LT
    N    2    DMC    3031    Mocha Brown-VY DK
    W    2    DMC    3072    Beaver Gray-VY LT
    K    2    DMC    3362    Pine Green-DK
    G    2    DMC    3746    Blue Violet-DK
    L    2    DMC    3781    Mocha Brown-DK
    C    2    DMC    3852    Straw-VY DK
Floss Used for French Knots:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
        1    DMC    310    Black
Floss Used for Back Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
        1    DMC    310    Black
        1    DMC    720    Orange Spice-DK
Notes:   A GIFT for you!!!  Please send your friends to this Blog
so that they can get their own copy of this design!
Happy Stitching!!  Tonia at OakHaven Designs since 1999!
Stay Safe my friends...

9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm enjoying the series. I'm going to link to your blog on the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL blog I run too.

Terry said...

Love them!! I love this time of year and all the lovely fall/halloween stitching that is available. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Toniastitches said...

Hi there Jo!! Thanks a bunch for your comments! Owww..SAL? Please tell me more!!! Halloween & Christmas are my favorite stitches!!!
Enjoy this day!
Tonia

Toniastitches said...

Hello Terry!!! Thank you so much for leaving me those 2 "grand words"!!!
Happy Stitchings!
Tonia

Unknown said...

You could have a great blog here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my weblog?
voyance gratuite mail

Toniastitches said...

Hi Jordie!
Thank you for your wonderful comment on my Blog*. I do appreciate it!
Yes, I will visit your Blog today!!!
Enjoy this day!
Happy Stitching!

Toniastitches said...

Hi again, Jordie!
I give up....I can't find your Blog*, just some ads........

Tara said...

As always I love your designs. I was so sad when the yahoogroup closed but come here often to check on you. Several I am printing out to add to my must do's.

Tara said...

As always I love your designs. I was so sad when the yahoogroup closed but come here often to check on you. Several I am printing out to add to my must do's.

Post a Comment