Translate

OakHaven Designs Photos

OakHaven Designs Photos
OakHaven Designs Photos*

Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Hi from OakHaven!!!
Welcome back!  A REALLY nice day today, with clouds and a temp of 74degrees at 3:35pm!  Can you say "C*O*0*L???!  I am just so......giggly....           ;)
October is starting out just fine!!!  Tis the beginning of my favorite time of the year!!!  aaaaaah...
........Halloweenie......Thanksgiving.....Christmas......cool weather.....rain....I mean who wouldn't like this?
Just to show you my pleasure...................................
roll.............................................Tah da!




















Pattern Name: Joyful Thanksgiving
Designed By:    Tonia  Pappan
Company:    OakHaven Designs
Copyright:   1999-2015
Fabric:    Aida 14, Antique White
    33w X 61h Stitches
Size(s):    14 Count,   2-1/4w X 4-1/4h in
    28 Count,   1-1/8w X 2-1/8h in
    32 Count,   1w X 1-7/8h in
    36 Count,   0-7/8w X 1-5/8h in
Floss Used for Full Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
    8     2    DMC    310    Black
    G    2    DMC    321    Christmas Red
    T    2    DMC    469    Avocado Green
    P    2    DMC    470    Avocado Green-LT
    F    2    DMC    666    Christmas Red-BRT
    N    2    DMC    918    Red Copper-DK
    7    2    DMC    920    Copper-MD
    Y    2    DMC    921    Copper
    O    2    DMC    975    Golden Brown-DK
    C    2    DMC    3801    Christmas Red-LT
    H    2    DMC    3820    Straw-DK
    3    2    DMC    3821    Straw
    X    2    DMC    3826    Golden Brown
    J    2    DMC    3852    Straw-VY DK
Floss Used for Back Stitches:
    Symbol    Strands    Type    Number    Color
        1    DMC    310    Black
        1    DMC    918    Red Copper-DK
        1    DMC    920    Copper-MD
Notes:  Please send your friends to this Blog-ADD button under cardinal.
so that they can get their own copy of this design!
Happy Thanksgiving!! Tonia at OakHaven Designs since 1999!


How about it?  Do you Thanksgiving lovers like?  I think this would make a wonderful card for the stitchers in your life?  It is a "quicky" to stitch to boot!  Speaking of Thanksgiving 2015, do expect a crowd for supper or lunch?  Joe and I are doing "staying close to home" deal!  With turkey, dressing(my version), gravy(from turkey juice with slivers of dark meat) cold potato salad(my version), teeny wennie peas(Le Sueur Very Young), baked sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce,  kicked with homemade Pumpkin pie, scratch made Pumpkin bread....then bed!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!  Joe helps me with our feast*.  He does the cut potatoes-smash the eggs for the salad, wash off the fresh sweet potatoes(I know that there are 2 "potatoes" in this menu.....but.......I LOVE both...and its Turkey day!), washes what dishes I dirty up, and does the lifting heavy things-does the putting stuff in the chest freezer,  for later meals!!  Yes, I adore this man and I thank him with each duty done.......I luv him......I thank God for putting Joe in my life!  You want to know something...weird....my mom's last man is a "Joe", too?!  He gave my mom's life* with trips, a Lexus, ship trips(Hawaii-many times, Alaska-many times, ect) seeing what she never saw like the Rocky mountains,  plus so much more...saw her to the very end.....he calls me every now and then to this day.
Are you beginning to see why this is my favorite time of the year?
So....look around you and hug the things and people in your life, while you have the time....This is my heartfelt prayer to you. 

2 comments:

rosi said...

It is with pleasure that I look at your site; it is great. Really nice to read your nice sharing .Continuez well and thank you again.

voyance par mail gratuite ; voyance en ligne gratuite

voyance said...


Very nice topic what you have shared with us.... Every time I got some thing new and interesting information here. I must appreciate your blog site. Good job! Keep posting.
voyance gratuite par mail rapide

Post a Comment